As usual, I am running late. But I'm finally making a feeble attempt at blogging. I'm not very good at journaling, but I'm great at taking pictures, so this may turn out to be more of a portfolio of my life. Here goes!
Hey there! As has already been said, welcome to blog land! It's fun, but like Jill, I am pitiful and posting very often. It's fun though. And I love hearing and seeing what everyone else is doing! Your kids are adorable! I can't believe how big Zachary is getting! WOW! And Addie: she was so little last time I saw her!
4 comments:
welcome to the world of blogging! It's wonderful to see pictures of your beautiful family.
Addie is so BIG!!!! And Zachary is looking so grown up!!! I love the pictures of him having his hair shaved off. Hilarious!
Lots of love,
Theresa
Yeah! You've joined the blogger craze! Not that I am very active...I just posted after 3 months of nothing :)!
Hey there! As has already been said, welcome to blog land! It's fun, but like Jill, I am pitiful and posting very often. It's fun though. And I love hearing and seeing what everyone else is doing! Your kids are adorable! I can't believe how big Zachary is getting! WOW! And Addie: she was so little last time I saw her!
Happy Blogging!
Love you!
I'm impressed you had time to do this - thanks for the link... I'll call you back sometime this week I promise!
Post a Comment