Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Big Helper

Zachary is really wanting to help around the house lately. This afternoon I left Addie in her high chair with a jar of carrots next to her. This is what I came back to. After helping Addie eat, he wanted to do the dishes like his Uncle Doug always does. He was so proud of himself and his Mommy was pretty proud too.









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tuesday 8/8/06
SWEET!! I am so happy that I actually made the Cutshall webpage, and I am also quite honored to be one of Zackary's role models! (Even if it is because of something that I would NEVER EVER brag about in front of the fellas!) Adios Cutshalls,
Uncle Doug
thisisdoug@hotmail.com

Theresa said...

aw! that's adorable!!!

Amanda said...

Isn't it great having a big helper around!?! Megan loves to help too, no matter what I'm doing. Amy gave me your blog address, so I thought I'd check it out. They sure have grown since we saw you at McD's in Hillsboro a few months back. I'll check back from time to time to see how you are doing. ~Amanda

Anonymous said...

Wow that boy is getting big and so is Addie!!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »